Call for Papers
Journal of Agro-Sciences and Technology
Journal of Agro-Sciences and Technology (JAST) is an open access e-Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Nairobi, publishing quarterly. JAST provides a platform for researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners and students to impart and share knowledge in the form of high quality empirical and theoretical research papers, case studies, literature reviews and book reviews. JAST welcomes and acknowledges high quality theoretical and empirical original research articles, case studies, review papers, literature reviews, book reviews, conceptual frameworks, analytical and simulation models, technical notes from researchers, academicians, professionals, practitioners and students from all over the world.
The Journal publishes in both print and online versions.
Journal of Agro-Sciences and Technology invites research papers under any of the following sub-themes (alphabetically):-
- Agribusiness, Extension and Technology Transfer: Value links, marketing, trade, entrepreneurship, advances in extension approaches, paradigm shift in research and technology transfer.
- Environment and Natural Resources Management: Land and soil resources and their management, water resources and their management, biodiversity, environment, climate change and mitigation
- Food and Nutritional Security: Crop/Animal/Food production, value addition, post-harvest, nutrition, food safety and waste management.
- Gender, Policy and Governance in Agriculture: Gender and policy issues in agriculture, research and development, global partnership for development.
- Sustainable Dryland Ecosystems: Dryland Ecosystems and their management, dryland biodiversity, restoration of degraded drylands, livestock production, Pastoral livelihoods, resilience, climate change adaptation and mitigation.
JAST is inviting papers for Vol. 1 Issue 2. The Submission schedule is Open and Continuous.
Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting articles.
For more information, visit the official website of the journal: http://journals.uonbi.ac.ke/index.php/jast
Prof. Wangai Kimenju, PhD
|No announcements have been published.|
Copyright © 2012. All Rights Reserved.
Site developed & maintained by ICTC, UoN